As we continue to dress up different areas of our new place we find ourselves jumping around from one project to another (which probably has something to do with why we don’t have more completed project blog entries yet, haha!). Anyway, since we ripped out 5 billion shrubs in the backyard we had an empty corner to fill and we weren’t sure what to do with it. Then it popped in our heads we should incorporate some old oil drums some way some how. A quick search on Craigslist and we found a seller, picked up some various sizes, cut the tops off ‘em with the sawzall and slapped on a vibrant pop of color. Then we loaded them up with some plants that only need partial sun/shade (since that’s what that corner area gets) and there ya’ go! Now we just have to wait for the plants to fill in some more. Not too shabby!